SPg7 WiFi Support
- All transactions declining/failing? - Check internet or phone line is working. Switch power off at the power socket, check all cables connected, switch back on and hold down the power button to turn on.
- Blank screen or loss of power? - Ensure the plastic strip covering the gold pins is removed from the battery before switching on, ensure the battery is fully charged using with a power cable directly into the machine or the terminal is placed on the docking station correctly. Press the power button on the side of the terminal to turn on.
- How do I complete my End of Day Banking Procedure/Settlement? - It is best practice to complete this at the end of business every day.
1. When the terminal is displaying the 'SALE' screen
2. Press 'Batch' and enter password 0000 and then press Enter
3. Follow on-screen instructions
- Terminal displays 'Acquirer Disabled' - This means the connection has been lost with the acquirer and needs to be reconnected again, please call our Helpdesk.
- Software Upgrade - Click the link below for full instructions